I have been carrying my pink Cabela’s small duffel bag since last weekend when my Dad bought it. I am grateful to have a Dad that helps me out a lot. I am trying to keep my stuff as organized as possible and keep my things neat and orderly.
I have my black back pack, my black duffle bag, and my black carrier.
In my Pink Cabellas Duffel Bag
- JUUL – I have Mango cartridges and have a charger in there; with my JUUL Charger that I had to buy seperately online from Ebay. Though mine doesn’t always smoke. I still have fun using it.
- Cotton Candy Body Spray – clowns!
- Pens, Sharpies, and Dry Erase Marker
- Glitter and Jewels and Glue Sticks
Right Zipper Pouch:
- Deck Of Cards
- TI Pink Calculator
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mini Ash Tray
- Mini Glass Spoon
Left Zipper Pouch:
- Sewing Kit
- Flash Light
- Hemp Lotion
- Small Bottles of Essense
- Argan Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Cocunut Oil, and Olive Oil
- Crest Toothpaste and Toothbrush
- Fixodent & Poligrip for my dentures
- An old tic tac box full of hair bands
Inside Front Pouch (Where I Keep My Make-Up)
- Concealer Kit
- Smashbox Eyeshadow
- Benefit California Blush
- Contour Palette
- L’oreal True Match Concealer
- Dior Lipgloss
- Eyeliner & Mascara
- Brow Gel