Went to the Social Security Office yesterday morning to get a new Social Security Card. My dad works at the Social Security office. Learning how to get along without my parents and being a mature adult about things has really been help coming from the Group Home. You can only order 10 in a lifetime and yesterday made the 6th I’ve ordered. It’s a must to keep up with this one when it comes in. Which should be in about a week. Have had two request for job interviews and waiting to hear back about the times.
Needing a job… Hopefully I can find a cashiering job to work part-time. I need to start paying back student loans. I owe FAFSA $18,000 in student loans and have a deferment until 2021. I have a whole pile of old textbooks that I don’t know if I want to take back to halfprice books or not. My monthly payment is set at $160.
School is about to start and I’m not going this semester. Though my son will be in pre-k four out of five of the days this fall. Things to pack in your backpack planner I use Happy Planner which has a gold leather jacket on it. I love happy planner and have used one the last two years. Other things you may want in your backpack include a water bottle, a notebook, your laptop, headphones, and your wallet. Good luck to everyone who is starting school back up. Wal-mart is packed with school supplies.
Just spent $20 on something I didn’t need to. On stuff I didn’t need to and I shared with my roommate. Bought a Coca-Cola today and my Dad put in my $100 and I bought 2 packs of Marlboro Black 100’s at the corner store for -$13 before we came to their house.
Had a good time for my Birthday and my roommates is next. Internet and TV aren’t working at the group home. Last weekend my Dad bought 2 new TV’s and bought me two pairs of jeans and we celebrated my Birthday. My late Birthday present came in and now I’m able to wear my new prescription sunglasses.
Not going to school this semester or for a while. Since financially I can’t afford to go. Wanted to go to Tarrant County College, and take a science course. Though I don’t have the money to pay for it and I also don’t have a vehicle to get more to and from there.
I am taking my time to learn about how to be a blog business owner and dedicating all my time to my blog. I hope to make $300 dollars by the end of this month. While increasing daily in page views. As well as getting through and being able to Yoast SEO all my blog entries to make my content better.
Dad picked me up about 4 PM and now I am over at his house. My son, mom, and little sister Emz are traveling to Mississippi and will be there until about Wednesday. So I’ll be here until they get back. To use the internet and be able to watch TV and spend some time with Dad.
What kind of personality quirks do you have? Besides my mental illnesses there is something in my mouth that I am talking to sometimes it freaks me out and sometimes it helps me. I wonder all the time if these they seem to be people are real they are names and faces of the past. Now that I have my dentures together they gnarsh down and talk.
I had a rough childhood I’m not going to lie with most of my grandparents dying at around the age of 10. My son will probably have to go through the same things. i stayed a good bit with my grandparents on my Dads side before they passed. I was just as spoiled in the little town of Houston, Mississippi.
There are so many things we could be doing better at the same time. We all still have time to work on our personalities. I would like to with the help of Katie Treadway.
Describe how to be more Charismatic: being like a human magnet in fact that’s a better way to describe how my teeth work when these things are talking to me. I’m a leo and a past fashion model and I was a suicide girl back in my 20s. So it come naturally for me to brighten people up when I come into the scene. I would like to provide tips for learning to be more Charismatic.
- Really Start Taking Care of Yourself: My Dad is at a stage now where he has to watch what he eats and drinks because of dietary reasons. If not he will have to take insulin and he hates needles. I need to be mindful of the same thing as I drink down two cokes in a row.
- Pay Attention To Your Tone of Voice and Posture: I have had many complements through out my life on the sound of my voice but to me I sound sorta like a chipmunk. We also need to watch posture and the way we sit and stand so try to be a little more straighter my dear darling.
- Be A Good Support System: I can not say it enough how much of a help this is for people when they really need it. I have had some really tough times and though I haven’t seen those faces in a while and I do appreciate every moment of it they helped me up out of my heart and a hard place. Especially when I was in a woman’s Bible study at Lori’s house. When I first had Brandon and was scared, lost, and confused about my trials as a single mother.
- Be Proud Of Your Accomplishment: Don’t look at how far you have to go look at how far you’ve come. I know that came from somewhere but I don’t remember. I am glad I have made it too my son’s almost 5th birthday. While most of those days I was finishing my sophomore thru junior year in college.
- Work on Your Self-Esteem Issues and Help those around You Do the same. We all have our own flaws and trust me they aren’t as obvious to others as you could and might think. I have learned to be comfortable and I think comfort is a gift to our personality. Pick up Self-Help books if you can read it all the way through or read articles on the topic. Don’t forget self-care also