In Today’s World, it is important to find people to trust. In which I am hoping to learn to trust roommates I have been placed with. When I was about 15 I looked at the Church system to find people to confide in. Now at the age of 31, I am finding people that are at the center and at the group home system. We are to follow the rules of “The Game” which we all have an individual part to play and things to place.
Generational Scales of People
North America, Western Europe, Australia, and New Zealand as well as other parts of the world. With regions of geographical and cultural boundaries in generally different categories. We represent what we are holding on to and I believe part of the purge is not to take it out on other people.
- The Lost Generation – 1914 Europe Gertrude Stein brought WWI. 1883 – 1900 deceased.
- The G.I. Generation – American Vets fought in WWII born from 1901 to 1924 Great Depression (Journalist Tom Brokaw) Greatest Generation (Floyd)
- The Silent Generation “Lucky Few” 1925 to 1942. Fought WWII fought the Korean War many Vietnam War. (Floyd)
- Baby Boomers – Me Generation mostly following WWII no exact dates when correct birth years start and end. Range from early to mid-1940s and end from 1960 to 1964. Increased birth rates observed during the post-WWII baby boom making them a relatively large demographic cohort.
- Generation X Gen X following the Baby Boomers. Range early-to-mid 1960s and ending birth years in the early 1980s. Different times and places for a number of different subcultures or countercultures since the 1950s.
- Baby bust generations birth rate following the baby boom. A drop of fertility rates in America began in the late 1950s. Authors and Demographers William Strauss and Nil Howe 1961 to 1981 for Gen X by 1991 there are 88.5 Gen Xers in the U.S.
- Millennials – Gen Y following Gen X starts to ends from demographics and research typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and the mid-1990s to early 2000s as ending birth years. PEW research 2019 Millennials will surpass the Baby Boomers in size with the U.S. 72 million Boomers and 73 million Millennials.
- Generation Z – also known as the iGeneration, Post-Millennials, Homeland Generation or Plurals to cohort of people born after Millennials Demographics and Researchers mid-1990 mid-2000s.
System or group of people governing an organized community which is often a State. I believe my favorite club in Dallas which closed down After Life had a governmental system. In which my bracelets, tutus, and stuff I don’t complain about went missing in which was another domain – missing-alias.net.
A government is like a clan with the purpose to the government to the whole family in which we all have a leader with powers of financial, military, and civil laws. Seek welfare of
A government is the system or group of people governing an organized community, often a state. A government is like a clan with the purpose to govern the whole family or whole nation with powers of financial, military and civil laws. The main purpose of government is to seek the welfare of the civilians and to fulfill their need for the betterment of the nation.
We are knowing and we are known by the things we say, and the people, and the places, and the situations in which we place ourselves. If your not happy where you are you need to move on but some things are worth holding on to a working hard for. I question myself if I like my situation I am hearing complaints and that the drama I didn’t like. I love drama club and I’ve fed the kitchen sink.
Legislature, Executive, Judiciary…
Policies are enforced and mechanics for determining the policy to the procedures. We all needed this insurance and I hope I can keep it as long as I can. Constitution of a statement of governing principles and philosophy. The balance between the principle of individual freedom and the ideas that are in absolute authority.