It isn’t so much as what is lost as too what is gained. In life nothing is going to be “Perfect” though you have to learn to deal with life “the best” you can. I haven’t been to Mississippi with my Family to see my Grandmother in over 3 years. Dad and the rest of the family drove out there yesterday to celebrate the Thanksgiving Holiday with the family out in Mississippi.
This will be the second Thanksgiving I have spent at Mrs. Charnells group home. The environment is different than what I am used too. Though this time last year I wasn’t going to “The Adult Day Care Center” with my roommates. This year it has been nice having the roommates I have and is a new experience for me.
This Year I’m Thankful For
- My Roommates
- Having a bed and a room to stay in
- My God and my quiet time and moments I can get to myself
- My family even though we aren’t together like we used to be
- Having my needs provided for
- My boyfriend
- Health Insurance
- This blog and being able to know how to connect socially through PR and ADVT
- Looking at the chance to finish my Degree
- The Godly women who we have to look up too for guidance
- Take care of yourself first before you can take care of others
- Know what needs to be done and the right way to do it
- Only get nosey to your own business
- Don’t look too much into another persons life
- Keep hanging on to the dream you already have and never give up
- Life gets expensive though know in your heart you’ll make it
- God will direct your step but you have to be patient and know how to listen to Him
- Know when to step back from your family and not try to live through them
- Arguing is not worth it; things will pass you just have to let them
- Take care of yourself; this season two words Hygge and Self-Care
It’s better to work on what you’ve already been given; than try to take on other things and try to be more helpful than you can really be.
This site really needs some work and the work I have put in is still not enough to make me really satisfied with the results. I know there can be positive outcomes of working this kind of media online and heading toward my goal of Graduation in Mass Communications. Things don’t happen over night and their not going too. It really is no ones problem but my own and I have to have the determination to make things happen for myself and my family.
For the most part; I have done a good job at not making promises.
I don’t try to get too involved because I don’t have time to sit around and be that hurt by things like I used too. I wasted a lot of time in my 20s trying to drown my pain from that kind of life. In which; I let a lot of people try to take advantage and control my life. Be yourself and let your true colors shine. The only one it matters too should be yourself and God. Be thankful; for everyone who is involved in your life and accept them as they are. Don’t be prideful or hurtful just because of bumping heads at times.