When I was younger; I would say I complained a lot. Way more to my parents than I would have from my son Brandon. The one reason they adopted him is because they are patient. I had Brandon at 25; due to being dumb and things I really don’t know how to say.
My roommate has still been crazy about LifeTime TV and I no longer watch my crime shows or the news. Both in which I miss a great deal. I still feel Kyles spirit with me and I am sad to say that guy I met and hung out with at the center for a short time is gone.
Thank You For Commenting & Taking Time To Read My Blog…
Thank you for saying I have a helping nature – this month has been hard since I lost my lense on the 3rd and am ordering new glasses on Friday. Friday is when we get paid around here. We are all living off government checks which consist of Social Security Benefits. Enough for my rent, 10 cigs a day, the center, and $50 – $70 a month, plus the $50 a month for my UTA debt.
A few things you lovely commentors have said in turn to my post is:
- I give important secrets and hope I can help out those who read closely.
- I provide helpful guidelines.
- I provide a first class job.
- I am considerate with my solutions to situations.
- I do a good job instructing others.
- I choose good topics to write about and am glad I can contribute.
- I am being seen as thoughtful and considerate.
- I am seen as a brilliant and beneficial person.
- I am providing something entertaining – perhaps some more videos would be of some good use.
- I am of generosity of assistance.
Thank You To: Cortez, Jordans, Huarache, Yeezy Wave – Boost 350, Louboutin, Adidas, Hermes Handbags, Nike Roshe, Birkin Bag, Ferragamo Belt, Monclear Jackets, Kyrie Irving, Goyard Outlet, Kobe Shoes, Air Yeezy, and Nike Sneakers.
Finding & Recieving Good Help For Life
Found out this morning that I can get my Social Security Card on the 5th of March. Which is exciting because I need to find a job; my father doesn’t think the center is the best thing in my interest. There’s a number I can find at the MHMR Homeless clinic that I need to contact in order to find a job.
Kinda wanted to go to church tonight though I’ll stay here tonight. I had some more packages come in and I’ve recieved everything on my ebay list except for 6 things. I am glad that I have people to help and I need to use their resources more wisely to benefit me. As well you can find people to help you. There is a new person at the Group Home.
Look Classy – Modern Day Ettiquet
Be simply well prepared – I have been carrying my small pink duffle bag with me everywhere. I am learning to live with what I need and apparently this month I needed shoes and jewelry. All of which I bought on Ebay and bought under $60. We need to recognize flaws and qualities to work first.
- Always Be On Time – 5 mins before or after or exactly on time helps a great deal. To help you be relaxed and at peace.
- Do what you say you will/would do – stay true to your promises. Can’t commit to them then don’t say that you will. Avoid cat fights, disappointments, and making others upset.
- Finish What You Start – Dishes and Laundry & only do one thing at a time.
- Work On Your Posture – Don’t slouch and keep shoulders straight and head up.
- Be well Groomed – Make sure your hair looks nice.
- Make-Up – Use natural products.
- Dress Modestly – Doesn’t have to be expensive but needs to fit and not have wrinkles in them.
- Say please and thank you – Good manners will make you look classy and gracious.
- Stay Positive – Look on the Bright Side & Avoid Complaining. Read and be a conscientious citizen.